brni (brni) wrote,
brni
brni

still sittin' on the bookstore shelf

was at barnes&noble the other day and came across a big shiny book called Erotic Fantasy Art.

which (for academic purposes only, i assure you) i flipped through.

about 90% of the images were of women with improbable dimensions, wearing incredibly unlikely armor, and the other 10% were of waifish, tattooed and pierced women (with, y'know, demon wings, or faerie wings, or incredibly unlikely armor).

men are apparently not erotic, ever.
women who don't fit those two body types... they're not terribly erotic either.

i dunno about what other folks think, but it seems to me that it's about time for people to grow up and learn to expand their range of fantasies. there's a whole world of human experience out there. you'd think that folks who take pride in their imaginations, in a field that is supposed to be all about imagination, would be able to come up with more than two erotic fantasies.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments